This was featured in the 1979 book called Rolling Homes: Handmade Houses on Wheels.
Enjoy one more shot of it below. I like how they seem to use the upstairs deck as a balcony to hang out in, enjoy the view from, or just read in.
Not to mention how it’s truly half cabin, half bus. Pretty awesome if you ask me. The question is, what do you like best about it? And unfortunately, no, we can’t go inside today. Get the book that this bus was featured in here.
Even More Bus to Tiny House Conversions You’ll Probably Enjoy
- Simple Living in a Converted School Bus
- Student Converts Bus to Modern Mobile Cabin
- Two Women Turn Abandoned Bus to Home
- Tiny Truck Houses by Robb Scott
- Tiny House Bus with Stained Glass
- Bedford Bus Conversion
Get Our Free Daily Tiny House Emails!
If you enjoyed this bus turned rolling cabin you’ll love our free daily tiny house newsletter!