Photo Credit Sarah Weintraub
I thought you would find this story interesting because it’s about 3 couples that are group building Tumbleweed tiny houses together.
I honestly can’t think of a better way to learn and do this. It’s better than a workshop because it’s a real experience. And you’re committed to the end.
AND you have constant and never ending support from each other from start to finish. So here’s a little bit about what they’re doing and what they’ve already done.
Three Couples Building Tiny Houses
- Meg and Dan Stephens building a Tumbleweed Linden
- Joe and Breanna building a modern Cypress 20 with dormers
- Joseph and Sarah building a modified Cypress 20
Cypress 20 Tiny House
Linden Tiny House
- Designing and planning for several months with decisions on Tumbleweed tiny house plans
- Group order of Tumbleweed trailers ready to build a house on
- Brought material costs down by buying as a group
- This summer and fall
- Sonoma, CA
How You Can Get Started
Consider one of many expert designed Tumbleweed tiny house plans.
Consider a Tumbleweed tiny house trailer that you can order online directly through Tumbleweed.
Consider the new Tumbleweed How to Build a Tiny House on Wheels DVD.
If you enjoyed this post “Like” and share it using the social media buttons above and below then share your thoughts in the comments. And if you want more you’ll love our free daily tiny house newsletter!