In the last few days I’ve been featuring plenty of tiny bathroom designs that might work in your next tiny or small house design. I thought this one proved to be a wonderfully small and simple design where you can still fit your toilet, sink and bathtub/shower. Anyway here are some tips on how you can make your tiny bathroom feel more spacious than it really is!
5 Tips for a Space Saving and Spacious Feeling Tiny Bathroom Design
- Use light colors to create the illusion of light and spaciousness
- Choose newer more space efficient toilets and sinks
- Consider frameless shower doors
- Use high gloss paint to help bounce the light around the room
- Use as many mirrors and see through glass as possible too
For more info on the toilets, sinks and bathtubs available for small bathrooms visit here.
If you enjoyed these tiny bathroom design ideas you’ll love our free daily tiny house newsletter!