“Dakota Tiny Houses are scaled versions of regular houses, on trailers. These units are professionally built following all proper building codes ANSI A119.5 and NFPA 1192, using licensed sub-contractors, and “Building Inspections” at every stage. Dakota Tiny Houses believes you deserve a quality built tiny house with durability, longevity, and efficiency in mind. We are by far the best value with superior craftsmanship among other tiny house builders.” (Source)
- Radiant floor heating
- 8,000 BTU air conditioner (rated 2x bigger than our houses)
- Solar – 1180 watts of solar panels with 1600W Pure Sine wave Inverter/Charger, charge controller and monitor
- No Over-sized Permits Necessary (every state) for height, width, and length restrictions. (13.5 Height, 8.5 Width, 30′ Length)
- 50″ Samsung LED SmartTV Flatscreen(living room)
- 9′ vaulted ceilings with rough sawn cedar beam
- HRV (heat recovery ventilator) keeps the humidity down to 30-40% relative humidity
- 100 gallon Fresh water holding tank
- 100 gallon Grey water holding tank
- 50 gallon Black water holding tank
More specifications, descriptions and details are available at the original listing here.
If you liked this tiny home on wheels, you’ll love our free daily tiny house newsletter!